Osteopathy is a way of detecting and treating damaged parts of the body such as ligaments, nerves and joints.
It is the job of the osteopath to diagnose the root of the problem, and treat the cause rather than the symptoms. By thus restoring the structure and function of the body to a state of balance and harmony, we can help the whole person.
Osteopathy has traditionally been associated with treating back problems, however bearing in mind the principles of the osteopathic approach, many other conditions can be helped:
What we treat
- chronic & acute conditions
- general aches and pains in joints and muscles
- sports injuries
- strains related to gardening, decorating, leisure activities
- recovery from road traffic accidents / whiplash
- recovery from major and minor surgery
- back and other pains experienced during and after pregnancy
- problems caused by driving or work strain
- repetitive strain injury
- pain of arthritis
For a consultation please call 01225 463502 for Bath, or 0121 454 1390 for Birmingham